University Accredited Telecoms Training Programmes
Informa Telecoms Academy have partnered with University of Derby Corporate, winner of the Times Higher Outstanding Employer Engagement Award 2011, to fully accredit our Advanced Telecoms Management Series and Distance Learning programmes.
As well as receiving training of the highest quality, featuring research and analysis from Informa Telecoms & Media, accreditation means you that by successfully completing our training programmes you can now work towards a Postgraduate Certificate or a University Certificate.
What accreditation means:
- Fully aligned with UK University structure – each course has been thoroughly audited and aligned with the UK University structure
- Study towards a recognised University qualification – successfully complete any accredited programme and associated assessment to gain credit points, with further study and work based projects you’ll be able to qualify for a University qualification
- Further your career – have the confidence that your qualification will be recognised across the industry
- Clear upgrade path for past Telecoms Mini MBA delegates – the 4,000 past Telecoms Mini MBA delegates now have a clear path with further study to qualify for the Postgraduate Certificate in Telecoms Management.
The Advanced Telecoms Management Series comprises the Telecoms Mini MBA and three Advanced Business Diplomas designed to meet the learning development needs of forward looking telecoms professionals and organisations.
Advanced Telecoms Management Series Programmes:
- Telecoms Mini MBA
- Effective Telecoms Strategies – Advanced Business Diploma
- Customer Focus in Telecoms – Advanced Business Diploma
- LTE Focus – Advanced Business Diploma
What qualifications are on offer?
The successful completion of Telecoms Academy’s Advanced Telecoms Management Series programmes enables you to have the opportunity to study for two levels of qualifications (level 7):
- Postgraduate Certificate in Advanced Telecoms Management –successfully completing any two programmes and associated assesments along with a work based project
- Certificate in Continuing Professional Development in Advanced Telecoms Management successfully completing any two programmes and associated assesments
Our industry leading Distance Learning programmes for the telecoms industry provide you with the opportunity to study for a internationally recognised University qualification with all the benefits and flexibility of self study.
Our Distance Learning Programmes
- Foundation in Telecoms
- Diploma in Modern Telecommunications
- Diploma in LTE and Advanced Communications
- Diploma in Telecoms Business
How to qualify for the University Certificate
Studying 9 modules over 9 months and complete the associated assessments and you will qualify for a University Certificate (Level 4)
You have two routes to gain the University Certificate. Either:
- Diploma Bridging Programme (for those less experienced): Successfully complete the Foundation in Telecoms programmes plus any of our Diploma programmes OR
- Integrated Diploma Programme (for those more experienced): Successfully complete one of our Diploma programmes and study an additional three modules from your chosen Diploma