Telecoms Academy opens new London Training Centre
The Informa Telecoms Academy welcomed its first visitors to the new Training Centre in September. The new Training Rooms have been set up within Informa’s KNect House in the heart of the West End. ITA Training Manager, Alan Mayne, reported that the first courses held in September had been a great success with delegates from UAE, Lithuania, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria and the UK attending the courses during the first week. The delegates really appreciated the bright and airy training environment that is offered in the Training Centre.
Running 250+ Training programmes each year on a public or in-house basis for Telecommunication Service Providers, equipment manufacturers, regulatory bodies and telecoms software companies amonst others, the team has more than 30 trainers who deliver training in countries from Ireland to South Africa and the US to Singapore. Courses are frequently run alongside Informa’s Telecoms & Media Conferences. The London Training Centre provides a base to provide popular Instructor-led training on a public basis in a great location.
The Training Centre in KNect house offers the following facilities:
- Training rooms with comfortable seating and AV facilities
- Breakout/collaboration space
- Each room is equiped with complimentary superfast Wi-Fi for training delegates
- There is a Cafe area for tea, coffee and light snacks
- Excellent central location – close to Oxford Street and Oxford Circus Tube
- Conceirge to welcome guests and answer any questions
- The Training facility is located on the ground floor with full disabled access and wash room