Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions
1. The promoter is Informa Telecoms Academy, part of Informa Telecoms & Media (a trading name of Informa UK Limited) (“Informa”) of Mortimer House, 37-41 Mortimer Street, London W1T 3JH .
2. Entry is open to anyone except employees (and their families) of Informa plc and any other companies or individuals associated with Informa plc. Entry is free, no purchase is necessary and a purchase does not increase an entrant’s chance of winning.
3. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
4. By entering the prize draw entrants consent and agree to: a) Informa processing their personal information; b) receive future correspondence from Informa and third parties selected by Informa; c) in the event that the entrant wins, provide feedback on the training programme by completing a course evaluation form and such feedback and details of the entrant (including their name and/or company organisation) may be used in future promotional material/post-promotion publicity produced by Informa in connection with the prize draw or otherwise; d) being bound by these terms and conditions.
5. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. A person may enter the prize draw only once.
6. One winner will be drawn at random from all complete entries received through the online entry form. Prize draw entries may be submitted from 9.00 am on 1 July 2012 until 17.00 on 30 September 2012. Entries received before or after this date and time respectively will not be included in the draw. Entries which appear to Informa (in its sole discretion) not to have been submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions or are delayed, corrupted or otherwise incomplete will be disqualified from entry into the prize draw.
B. The prize
7. The winner of the prize draw will receive a 2 day Faculty of Technology & Engineering training programme worth approximately €1475. The training programme must be booked and attended by the winner by 31 December 2012. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
C. The draw
8. One winner of the prize draw will be selected at random under the supervision of an independent observer on 1 October 2012. Informa’s announcement of the winning entrant is final and no correspondence will be entered into with any person disputing or otherwise questioning the winning entrant.
9. Details of the winner will be made available on the Company’s website on [1 October 2012] and the winner will also separately be notified by email within [1 week] of the draw taking place. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that contact details provided are accurate and will remain accurate for the duration of the prize draw.
10. The names of the winners will be made available for up to 28 days after the closing date of the draw to anyone sending their e-mail to Natalie Turner, email@example.com in a message with the subject heading “Faculty of Technology & Engineering Training Programme Prize Draw Winners 2012”.
11. If after 14 days the prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the winner, Informa reserves the right to conduct another prize draw to determine a new winner without any liability or obligation to make available the prize to the original winner.
12. Informa will not be liable for any circumstances beyond its reasonable control that prevents the winner from attending the 2 day Faculty of Technology & Engineering training programme.
13. Informa reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason, and without liability to any entrants for doing so.
14. The prize draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.