Executive Training Portfolio
Operators the world-over are facing huge challenges continuously adapting and evolving their business models and networks, increased competition, new market entrants and new network technologies offer both threats and opportunities to todays’ Telco. Key themes emerging in the Telco and wider communications industry over the next few years include:
- Operators face tough market conditions resulting from increased competition and volatile economic conditions.
- Increased competition will have an adverse effect on pricing and will need to innovative approach to pricing strategies for these new services.
- Operators will need to embrace new ICT and Digital Services such as Smart Cities, IoT, Cloud services, unified communications and virtualisation to meet their customers’ needs.
- New services will need to be developed either via partnerships or in-house in order as Telcos move towards becoming full Communications Service Providers (CSP).
- The necessary skills are missing in most Telcos – In order benefit fully, they need to invest in building the skills within their organisations management team in order to give them a real competitive advantage.
Research & Analysis from Ovum
These, and the other market trends, have been fully reflected in our executive and management training programmes. We benefit from the unrivalled analysis of the global market provided by the Ovum research team, this vital research is used to enhance and inform our training programmes and ensure that our delegates benefit from the latest thinking.
Essential training programmes to deliver competitive advantage
Our experience training the management teams from high tech businesses across the world means that we are best placed to help you build the skills and competencies within your organisation so you can address the emerging opportunities presented. We give you the tools required to make the right choices, develop the right solutions, and to maximise your organisation’s position in the market. Join over 7,500 industry professionals who have benefited from the following programmes:
- Telecoms Mini MBA
- Effective Telecoms Management – Advanced Business Diploma
- Customer Focus in Telecoms – Advanced Business Diploma
- Effective Business Implementation – Advanced Business Diploma
- Business Innovation and Growth (BIG) – A Mini MBA
- Positioning for the Digital Age – a Mini MBA: From Telco to CSP – transforming the business
- Mini MBA for High Tech & Digital Businesses
I hope you find these programmes of interest, please contact us to discuss how we can help build the skills you and your organisation needs to succeed in the rapidly evolving market.