Distance Learning programmes designed to rapidly build your competency, knowledge and confidence
Delivered by Informa Telecoms Academy, specialists in high-quality training for the telecoms industry – both business and technology. With strategic insight, key market data and forecasts provided by Ovum’s 180 global analysts.
3 Month Programmes
- Foundation in Telecoms (Starts: 16 April)
- 4G/LTE Radio Planning & Optimisation (Starts: 6 June)
9 Month University Accredited Distance learning Programmes
- Diploma in Modern Telecoms (Starts: 21 May)
- Diploma in Telecoms (Starts: 22 April)
- Diploma in LTE & Advanced Communications (Starts: 25 March)
Why study by Distance Learning?
Distance Learning programmes offered by the Telecoms Academy provides the opportunity to rapidly build your competencies over a range of different competency areas, ensuring you gain maximum value.
The flexible study options ensure you progress rapidly – with a range of interactive resources and study support available to keep you engaged. And you can fit your studies around your current job role, deciding where and when you want to study.
- The courses are examined and qualifications awarded by the biggest global provider of research, intelligence, events and training to the telecoms industry, with the option to gain a full University Certificate
- Flexible modular course structure allows you to study subjects most relevant to you and your business allowing you to create an individual programme
- You decide where and when to study and then set your own pace
- Through our mix of learning delivery methods and on-line support, we keep you fully engaged and progressing to ensure you meet the required standard
- Regular webinars are provided, covering the latest technologies, business processes and industry developments – with real subject matter experts who thoroughly understand the topics and their relevance to the industry
- Each course has been developed specifically by the Telecoms Academy with input from the Informa research teams to ensure the courseware is relevant to you and your organisation, and is stimulating and engaging
- You will have full tutor support throughout your studies – tutors are all industry experienced training professionals who are there to help and advise when needed
- You are assigned a dedicated course tutor to help and advise throughout your studies – all tutors have a wealth of real-life industry experience and are now dedicated training professionals