Digital Leadership Mini MBA: From Telco to CSP – transforming the business
Driven by changing industry dynamics and a reality check in terms of financial performance and KPIs, all major telcos are now undergoing transformation. In order to survive and to remain profitable (and to take advantage of opportunities such as Digital Services, the Internet of Things, Unifies Communications and Virtualisation), the transformation from Telco to full Communications Service Provider (CSP) is not optional.
This Executive Workshop develops best practice ideas on the transformed telco – and in particular examines what needs to be done in terms of the business models, the customer proposition, partnerships, technology and business enablers, people, and culture in order to maximise future performance and become an effective Communications Service Provider.
We build on existing ideas and knowledge in a highly interactive and engaging learning environment, where ideas are presented, shared, analysed and developed holistically in order to gain a comprehensive and detailed view of our changing business.
We aim to highlight and organise the ideas in order to develop clarity – ensuring the ideas and best practice can be applied effectively to the participant’s own organisation.
WHY ATTEND THE DIGITAL LEADERSHIP MINI MBA
- Equip yourself with strategies to transform your business processes and develop innovative new business models
- Gain a thorough understanding of the state of the industry
- Learn what it means for a telco business to become a true full communications service provider (csp)
- Understand what technology and network changes can enable service transformation
- Explore the role of innovative thinking in delivering transformed customer propositions
- Develop, communicate and implement best practice across the business to ensure effective transformation
- Benefit from revealing case studies, simulations and exercises throughout the programme
Click here for more information