AfricaCom Telecoms Mini MBA
Early Bird: Book before 9th October pay £2000+VAT (includes free AfricaCom Conference Gold Pass worth £1,300)
The 5-Day Telecoms Mini MBA, the leading executive 5-day MBA training programme for the telecoms industry, has been attended by over 10,000 professionals from 350 companies worldwide. Some of the leading operators, vendors, services, and regulators in the global telecoms industry have sent delegates to the programme.
This 5-Day Mini MBA Programme is highly participative, focusing on real business, technology and industry issues. The programme is designed to give you a critical understanding of the key competency areas required for success within the telecommunications industry.
Why attend the Telecoms Mini MBA?
- Deep dive sessions: that tackle the key technology, business, leadership, marketing and finance issues
- Sustained learner engagement: with a small group approach, case studies and an engaging Business Simulation exercise
- Explore AfricaCom: includes Gold Pass, ticket to the AFest and time built in to attend conference streams and explore the
- Latest market data and analysis from Ovum: the market-leading research and consulting business focused on helping digital
service providers and their vendor partners thrive in the connected digital economy
- University of Derby Accredited: with the opportunity, with further study, to gain a Postgraduate Certificate in Advanced
- Newly added for this year:
- Focus on Digital Transformation of the Telco throughout the programme
- Understand the opportunities for cost optimisation
- Updated tools for use on the Business Simulation
The Telecoms Mini MBA Programme
The course programme will cover module is five topic areas all linked together by the Business Simulation:
- Strategy/Business Environment
- Leadership & Management
- Marketing/Customer Focus
- Business Simulation
“Effective, detailed, well delivered! Absolutley the most specific, hard hitting and ‘to the point’ telecoms training I have ever received” TO, Ericsson
“I learned much in this course. I really enjoyed and learned the best skills for a good leader. Excellent.” NS, Bakcell
Who should attend this course?
The programme is designed for senior managers, middle managers aspiring for senior roles and directors from all functions within the telecommunications sector.
AfricaCom 2017 returns to the CTICC from 7 – 9 November. There’s a whole host of new features on offer at this year’s event which marks the 20th Anniversary, including an all-new Technology Arena – a brand new hall celebrating the very best and latest in tech, and an AfricaCom 20/20 show floor feature dedicated to accelerating Africa’s digital transformation. The AHUB will return once again for startups to connect with investors, and the Innovation Stage will showcase next generation ICT solutions and explore the implications of disruptive forces sweeping through the converging TMT industries in Africa. All this, plus the usual plethora of industry-leading speakers, presentations and exhibitors to learn from and network with in one place, across three days. Expect visionary insights on future tech trends and a vibrant showcase of new digital products.