Telecoms Mini MBA (5-Day)
Early Bird Booking Rate: Register 6 weeks before the course starts – save £400
AfricaCom Telecoms Mini MBA: 6-10 November 2017, Cape Town – pay Just £2250+VAT (Early Bird: £2000+VAT)
The 5-Day Telecoms Mini MBA, the leading executive 5-day MBA training programme for the telecoms industry, has been attended by over 7,500 professionals from 350 companies worldwide. Some of the leading operators, vendors, services, and regulators in the global telecoms industry have sent delegates to the programme.
This 5-Day Mini MBA Programme is highly participative, focusing on real business, technology and industry issues. The programme is designed to give you a critical understanding of the key competency areas required for success within the telecommunications industry.
What makes the Telecoms Mini MBA Unique?
- Deep dive sessions: that tackle the key technology, business, leadership, marketing and finance issues
- Sustained learner engagement: with a small group approach, case studies and an engaging Business Simulation exercise
- Latest market data and analysis: from Ovum TMT Intelligence throughout the programme
- University of Derby Accredited: with the opportunity, with further study, to gain a Postgraduate Certificate in Advanced Telecoms Management
Fully updated this year to reflect the changes in the industry:
- Focus on Digital Transformation of the Telco throughout the programme
- Understand the opportunities for Cost Optimisation
- Updated tools for use on the Business Simulation
- Includes the latest Ovum World Cellular Financial Benchmarks data
The Telecoms Mini MBA Programme
The course programme will cover module is five topic areas all linked together by the Business Simulation:
- Strategy/Business Environment - Up-to-the-minute industry analysis of the industry today which features unique market data from Ovum’s team of 150 industry analysts….learn more
- Technology – Covering existing and emerging technologies, these modules ensure you are better equipped to make confident and commercially grounded technology choices as your organisation evolves….learn more
- Finance – A rapid, thorough and uncomplicated look at the essential financial techniques used in modern telecoms providing an ideal toolkit for any manager….learn more
- Leadership & Management – Highly practical interactive sessions offer an opportunity to enhance your management and leadership skills, providing a solid foundation to drive change in any organisation….learn more
- Marketing/Customer Focus - Thought provoking sessions that put the customer proposition sharply in focus. Although the customer offering is at the heart of most topics, these sessions take a more formal look at marketing and customer expectations….learn more
- Business Simulation – This unique business simulation runs throughout the five days, and offers the opportunity to test your ideas in a simulated environment…learn more
“Effective, detailed, well delivered! Absolutley the most specific, hard hitting and ‘to the point’ telecoms training I have ever received” TO, Ericsson
“I learned much in this course. I really enjoyed and learned the best skills for a good leader. Excellent.” NS, Bakcell
Who should attend this course?
The programme is designed for senior managers, middle managers aspiring for senior roles and directors from all functions within the telecommunications sector.