Driving Commercial Performance in Telecoms & Tech
Driving Commercial Performance in Telecoms and Tech is an executive development programme designed for mid to senior managers who may be struggling to achieve targets and project deadlines and who need an effective plan to cut through the chaos and deliver shareholder results within the financial year.
The fully participative programme contains highly interactive facilitation, discussions, case study methodology used by top international business schools and many practical exercises including an opportunity to study your own companies systems and processes.
Organizational alignment, accountability, and a results orientation are stressed in each session and all the sessions are hands-on practical sessions designed to create not theory, but practical, business building plans and skills.
The course is ideal for team leads, managers and senior managers who need to add value to the business, achieve targets and deliver results fast.
Completion of this programme will enable delegates to:
- Develop strategies to deal with declining margins and reduced profits with the teams and resources they have available now
- Deal with the struggle to monetise sunken capex costs and optimise the “sweating” of existing assets
- Create new revenue streams and profitable partnerships
- Improve agility, speed to market and profitable innovation
- Enable culture change to break down silos, improve service reliability and improve customer centricity
- Develop suitable solutions that simultaneously answer consumer demand and support tech innovation using converged platforms
- Focus strategy to manage disruption, monetize new opportunities and harness the power of OTT players
- Improve the agility of operations and redefine value proposition by learning to move fast to experiment with innovative service offerings
- Learn to quickly create new strategic offerings that are relevant to customers, offering them distinctive services and experiences
- Building Strategic Aptitude
- Ict And Digital Media Business Environment And Strategic Outlook
- Lean B2b – Identifying Opportunities And Successful Decision Making
- In Depth Financial And Critical Analysis
- Navigating The Numbers – Aligning Kpi’s To Strategy
- Cross-Functional Alignment & Agile Innovation Management
- Building Collaboration, Partnerships & Communication
- External Acumen And Shareholder Management