Telecoms & Tech Academy is part of the Informa Tech Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.
This course will provide a full exploration of Agile Leadership, Agile fundamentals, and adopting Agile for change, transformation and other programs at the executive and leadership level in the organisation. Key principles of Agile will be explored, including approaches for organisations and leaders new to Agile, as well as those currently progressing Agile adoption, together with leading tools and strategies, case studies and examples to demonstrate application of Agile Leadership principles to a variety of problems and scenarios.
Live online delivery
A highly interactive 2-day programme that allows participants to directly apply the learning outcomes to their own organisations. It will be a combination of:
The course is designed for mid to senior leadership level participants.
Upon successful completion of this course, learners will understand and be competent in:
• How Agile can transform the performance of your organisation
• The role of managers and leaders in adopting Agile, and mentoring and coaching Agile teams
• Defining the culture, values and structures for organisational success with Agile
• Overcoming obstacles, limitations and self-imposed restrictions limiting change effectiveness
• Impact assessment and further benefits capture as part of Agile transformation