Diploma in Digital Connectivity & Communication Systems
Early Bird Booking Rate: Register 4 weeks before the course starts – save £220
This nine-month blended learning programme brings together outstanding content that reflects the current industry need for talented professionals with the competencies and knowledge to make a real difference, and a range of learning formats that are structured to maximise learning and keep you fully engaged and progressing.
As the leading provider of digital communications training, we have used our deep knowledge of the industry and the companies that operate throughout the ecosystem to develop a programme that will lay the foundation for a successful career in this dynamic industry – whether you are new to the industry or ready to broaden and deepen your understanding.
- The courses are examined and qualifications awarded by the biggest global provider of research, intelligence, events and training to the telecoms industry
- Flexible modular course structure allows you to study subjects most relevant to you and your business allowing you to create an individual programme.
- You decide where and when to study and then set your own pace.
- Through our mix of learning delivery methods and online support, we keep you fully engaged and progressing to ensure you meet the required standard.
- Regular webinars are provided, covering the latest technologies, business processes and industry developments – with real subject matter experts who thoroughly understand the topics and their relevance to the industry.
- Each course has been developed specifically by the Telecoms Academy with input from the Informa research teams to ensure the courseware is relevant to you and your organisation, and is stimulating and engaging.
- You will have full tutor support throughout your studies – tutors are all industry experienced training professionals who are there to help and advice when needed. – all tutors have a wealth of real-life industry experience and are now dedicated training professionals.
Programme Modules – Students Complete 10 Modules:
- Communications & Connectivity – Supporting Fast Changing Societies
- Access Network Technologies
- Core Network Technologies
- ICE, Unified Communications & Advanced Digital Services
- Technology Transformation – Virtualisation, Cloud & Convergence
Specialist Modules (Select up to 4)
- Mobile Broadband Technologies
- Managing Services, PPC & Billing
- IP Network & Systems
- Traffics, Engineering, QoS & MPLS in IP Networks
- Connected TV & Multimedia
- Security and Fraud Prevention
- Radio Principles
- Radio Network Planning
Specialist Modules (at least 1)
- Project Management
- Telecoms Business Models
- Finance for Telecoms Professionals